Project Manager / TGJ100321/2 POSITION HAS BEEN GRANTED
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Spain Palamos
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
- Work Ethic
- Technical Skill
- Customer Focus
- Open Communication
- Implementing Vision and Values
Our purpose, values and high-performance culture traits are fundamental to our success and offer wonderful opportunities for employee development.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all phases and aspects of the development, and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects
- Regular interaction and communication with customer to provide project updates and understand customer drivers and potential points of dissatisfaction
- Coordinates resources in the development of work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports – ultimately accountable for on-time delivery:
- Manages project personnel to achieve project objectives
- Bottom-line accountability for the financial and technical success of the project or area of project responsibility
- May manage Bid Proposals, when assigned
- Promotes a culture of teamwork, collaboration and success. Learns from other leaders. Has demonstrated values in line with company’s values
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis
- Review and approves:
- Project Financial forecasts
- Quality and/or Safety reports (NCR, RFI, Incident Investigations, Near Miss, etc)
- Necessary resources are in place and assigned to deliver project according to customer needs
- Customer is notified of any changes to commercial agreement in a timely manner and ahead of breaching the contract
- Clear and open communication within and between functional groups
- Project focal point for functional group leaders and main point of contact with customer
- Internal and external customer relationships
- Cost, schedule, safety, quality and contractual requirements of project through effective planning in accordance with company procedures
- Applies basic understanding of company’s business to improve project cost effectiveness, apply change management principles and improve project margin
- Prepares and delivers project reports
- Deliver successful projects —every time
- 10+ years experience in Oil & Gas Construction
- 5+ years previous Supervisory or Management roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication and leadership skills including presentation skills
- Able to strategically plan, lead a team and negotiate with clients, vendors and subcontractors
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time within budget
- Coordinate resources across the organization,
I your interest to be a part of our Team please send your CV a long with your interest letter with following reference no. TGJ100321/2
Construction Project Manager / TGJ100321/3 HAS BEEN GRANTED
Job Title: Construction Project Manager
Location: Netherlands /Amsterdam
As a Construction Project Manager, you will be playing a critical role in building the world’s largest factory. You will work in the field managing trades and subcontractors and will be asked to work cross-functionally, interfacing with base build, construction engineering, and manufacturing engineering while tracking a project’s schedule and budget.
- Understand construction and MEP systems and sequences and review designs for constructability.
- Troubleshoot, walk down, and resolve schedule critical issues that arise on the project.
- Quickly respond to queries and resolve any technical barriers to completion.
- Work with procurement team to create biddable work packages and verify contractor bids against cost/schedule estimates.
- Develop communicate and improve upon plans for site logistics and material flow.
- Interface with engineering team, construction team, contracts, and commissioning teams.
- Understand building control system devices, wiring, layout, and interface
- Develop templates and standards for future phases/projects.
- Enforce and maintain high quality standards for engineering drawings and for field installations by contractors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or Construction Management or related fields
- At least 4 years of experience managing the construction of MEP systems for large industrial construction projects in Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Refining, Pharmaceuticals, Semiconductors or equivalent high-tech facilities.
- Proven record of driving challenging scopes and project to completion
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including executive summaries and presentations
- Ability to read, interpret, and manage changes to tenant improvement drawing packages (Life Safety systems, Mechanical, Electrical, Process, Plumbing and Civil Scopes)
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Primavera P6 (or Microsoft Projects)
- Willingness to spend a large percentage of time in the field and to get hands dirty as needed to complete objectives or find the correct information.
- Ability to work within a high-performance, cross-functional organization with extremely demanding timelines
I your interest to be a part of our Team please send your CV a long with your interest letter with following reference no. TGJ100321/3